You have 0 items in your cart
ORDER TOLL FREE (888) 868-8423

Adult Sex Toy Questions hosted at Gina Talk

Finger vibrators

September 13, 2010 - 7:07 AM

Hi, I'm looking for the rubber sheafs that wrap around your fingers and have a vibrating pad for stimulating the G-spot. I have seen them on Youporn but cannot find them on this site. Do you stock them? Thanks Danny

Bookmark and Share

Gina Says

September 30, 2010 - 11:11 AM

Hey there,


What you've seen on the videos is our signature sex toy, the Hot G Vibe (Pictured). And it can be used on a sex toy such as a dildo, or as a cock ring, or like you've seen wrapped around the fingers as a great clitoral vibrator!

Hope that helps!


XOXO Gina!

Secure Shopping

  • Order online with confidence
  • Secure Billing
More Info

Discreet Shipping

  • Plain packaging to protect your privacy
More Info

We accept all major credit cards

We Accept Paypal

Hot G Vibe rocks! Thanks for your awesome service! You saved my marriage!